Hi, this is me, MLHawke, and my daughter Kender. Not her real name for those just joining us. This is a photo of us from my sister-in-law’s wedding. I was a bridesmaid and my daughter was the flower girl.
So, 15 interesting facts about myself, hmm? Lets see… I don’t know if these will be interesting or not, but I am going to do my best.
1) I am a relatively non confrontational person, face to face. Online, via email, what have you, I’ll rip you to shreds.
2) I wasn’t always a gamer. I didn’t start playing video games until I was about 24.
3) I hate shaving my legs.
4) I was adopted when I was 18 months old.
5) I do not plan on having any more children.
6) I love dogs, but not enough to have another dog after we no longer have our dog.
7) I love cats. I hate litterboxes.
8) My favorite movie ever is an Australian film called Strictly Ballroom.
9) I am the head of a guild in Guild Wars/Guild Wars 2.
10) The most viewed post on my blog was my review of Guild Wars 2 after the first beta.
11) I love my job. Love. it. And I mean it, I’m NOT being sarcastic!
12) My favorite knitting project is a scarf I work on casually, because it is awesomely long.
13) I think Valentines Day is a pointless holiday. If you love someone, you should find a way to express it every day.
14) I am super allergic to bug bites. Like… SUPER.
15) Ever since Kender was born, I have a higher tolerance for cold, but a lower tolerance for heat.
So, there you have it. I apologize for the delay in getting this going. This weekend, though, will be tied up in the 3rd GW2 beta weekend, which is the final weekend before the release! Yay!!