Oh. Em. Gee. There are SO many ways I could answer this question, so I might as well make a bucket list of sorts.
Here’s what I’d like to do in my lifetime:
1) Get a Master’s Degree, though I don’t know in what yet.
2) Drive up Mt. Washington.
3) Hike up Mt. Washington.
4) Take dance lessons.
5) Learn to swing dance – and I mean REALLY swing dance!
6) Take Piano lessons (again).
7) Sing in a choir.
8) Act in a play (again).
9) Knit myself a sweater – a really comfy one!
10) Visit Florence, Italy (again).
11) Visit England.
12) Visit New Zealand and Australia.
13) Create a non-profit called Cinderella’s Closet – high schoolers and adults without a lot of money can come and get semi formal and formal wear for Proms and Weddings.
There are SO many other things I could add to this list, but seriously, if you wanted to read a list, go look at what the rest of the 30 days are. =)